Skip to main content

CHOOSE YOUR NEW STOVE CAREFULLY - DON'T TRUST PHOTOS! - Natural Heating / Norfolk

 


We are a stove shop and stockists for a good number of leading brands.

However, make aside.. I’m very passionate about what I do. People have all different tastes when it comes to aesthetic designs. However, I have burned all the different stove model ranges that we hold here in our shop. If it doesn’t make my grade in terms of what it offers for functionality, safety or price point.. I quite literally won’t sell it here in my shop. If I wouldn’t buy it, why should you ? It’s not all about a sale. You cannot make the wrong thing right. It’s important to visit your local stove shop and ask questions.. touch and feel the stoves.. work out what you NEED and how many boxes each of those stoves tick. Some stoves will suit some people and not others. I’m very particular about door handles for certain customers … Visitors are ALWAYS welcome here at Natural Heating. We have a large range of wood burning and multi fuel stoves here in stock and on display. Main brands include : Charlton & Jenrick, Clock, Dik Geurts, Heta, Hwam, Dean Forge, Termatech, Hamlet, Ecoflame amongst others

All these and more are in stock and on display at:

Natural Heating
Unit 5, Bunns Bank Ind est
Attleborough
Norfolk
NR17 1QD
01953 452525

Comments